By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN Deadly Creatures Review

That's much higher than I expected. I remember watching a gameplay video and thinking it looked piss weak, but I guess it's come a long way since then.

So that makes three Wii games I'll have to try this month. That's three more than there's been in the last... nearly a year O_o

Around the Network

Watch the video review. This game is very impressive.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Wow I can't believe some people here tought it would score in the 6s. I personnellay anticipeted an 8 since a few months.

Very nice.

The gameplay looks like fun. I am going to be renting this, but is there anyone here who has actually been looking forward to picking this up?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
The gameplay looks like fun. I am going to be renting this, but is there anyone here who has actually been looking forward to picking this up?

Yes.

Me.

Good score. It's nice that i just got game fly, so many good games. The problem is the time >.< don't have much to spare, but i'll do my best. I will be playing this as soon as i finish overlord.

Euphoria14 said:

Yo.

Khuutra said:
Euphoria14 said:

Yo.

Me, TWRoO and Khuutra make three.

Pixel Art can be fun.

You gotta respect them for making this game. It has new and exciting concept for a game, they made it for the wii and put the time and effort to make it look good, not just crapping it out like a lot of them do.

I will be getting this day one.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-