By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Muramasa: The Demon Blade new EPIC trailer, vids, screens, art, boxart!!!

:) x 9001 times. And yeah for the boxart at last!

Member #50 of the Sonic Support Squad! :P

Around the Network

when is this game coming to NA? looks amazing

omg, when i firstly saw some pics i thought why would they make this kind of game, i never thought it could be this good

even if it's 2D it seems great

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Emilie, your predictoins are pretty generous. I'd say 50k japan, 200k america, 100k europe.

I can't wait for this game! I love side scrollers & the environments & color look beautiful. We need more games like this & wario land!

Around the Network

Boxart looks great and I love the art style for the game, it's amazing.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Soriku said:
Sales expectations for this game?

The is a greatest hits title. GH is 500k right? Or is it 400k?

You need 400k to get Greatest Hits in the US and that's what Odin Sphere is. Although, I only think it reached that due to Atlus stuffing the channel being that it was on clearance at all GameStops in the US.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

insane art style

just BEAUTIFULL

look very promising.

Time to Work !

And after looking at another trailer, this still has a lot to show me because I really loved Odin Sphere.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

That looks gorgeous. I def. want it even though I don't own a Wii and don't plan to buy one soon haha.

I played Odin Sphere (haven't finished it however) and thought it was quite good, but was missing something. Felt kinda repetitive. But this game looks like it fixes that cuz it has all these awesome combos. Can't wait to play.