By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Call of Duty MW2 not coming to Wii

puffy said:
Undying said:
Chrizum said:
Undying said:

The last Call of Duty game on Wii looked like ass...

*bullshit pic*

I think it looked better on the last gen consoles....yikes...

That is not the last Call of Duty game, plus this has nothing to do with the topic.

Thanks for trolling, now get the fuck out.

How is it trolling if its a fact? Geez....I even own a wii.

Because it isn't the last Cod Wii game, that's 3, Wii got World at War so get your facts straight then come back :)

Indeed you are correct.

Yeah...big improvement. The Conduit has proven that the Wii is capable of rather good looking games. This look worse than year one xbox games.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

Around the Network

LOL that gun looks like ass, the game doesn't look that bad, I own it, get pics that aren't from an alpha build perhaps?

Hopefulli this is true...
I dont want my beloved Modern Warfare being ruined/ run down/ slowed down/ made inferior/ made to look graphically poop.etc.
Maybe it will get a different version of the game like PS2 did with WaW

Let's try a pic that isn't trying to look bad.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Somehow, this topic brings in many trolls. To all you trolls out there: one more troll post and I'll make sure you'll be banned.

Around the Network
puffy said:
LOL that gun looks like ass, the game doesn't look that bad, I own it, get pics that aren't from an alpha build perhaps?

IDK if its the final build. Thats one the few pics IGN has listed.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

Bull. Shiren 3 and MM9 have downloadable stages. What's so different that they couldn't allowed it in CoD?

Anyways I always assumed MW2 wasn't coming to the Wii because I was under the impression that Infinity Ward didn't like the Wii to begin with.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Undying said:
puffy said:

IDK if its the final build. Thats one the few pics IGN has listed.

One of the pictures on IGN for the PS2 CoD 3 was a picture from the Wii game (it has a nunchuck in it), so I am finding it hard to trust any of the pictures

It's ok Undying, a pic has been posted now, u can stop trying to find another shitty pic from an early build now.

Back to the topic at hand.. I want to see MW2 on Wii, Infinity Ward should just put more people on the Wii version so it doesn't need to be updated at launch. Make sure it has everything the others have and maybe the first map pack from the get go

TWRoO said:

Why can't they just put the levels/modes in the game originally like games used to be, I am pretty sure they will fit.

I can understand some DLC, but charging for extra levels that would fit just fine on the disc originally is a load of wank.... and if they are giving them for free what is the point if they fit on the disc?... whic they should do considering Wii games surely take up less space than X360 games, yet the two consoles use the same discs.

I dunno, Infinity Wards pretty good at not douching gamers with DLC. CoD4's map pack had china town, which wasn't plucked out of the single player (so had to be built from that CoD2 map up). Ditto Killhouse and possibly creek. Also, it's reasonable to assume that the retooling the broadcast map pack wasn't up to their quality standards on launch date.

Since it's just a rumour, I won't say one side is right and the other wrong, but I'd find it odd that Nintendo would do something like that AND IW didn't bring CoD4 to the Wii either (so perhaps an excuse not to). On the other hand, I have never seen DLC for a retail Wii game (not that I pay much attention to Wii online).