By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are your parents' favorite games?

Dad: Sudoku on Brain Trainning
Mom: Doesn't like to play

Around the Network

Dad: Ms. Pac-Man, Pong, Asteroids, Mario Kart, and Wii Sports (don't get him started on golf ).

Mom: Ms. Pac-Man...uh... Spider Solitare

Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country, and Wii Sports

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

My mom

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

My mom used to play Pac-Man for Atari. She then got addicted to Super Mario Brothers on NES. She still plays that game every other night. Her longest play session that I've witnessed was 8 hours. Then she got hooked on Wii bowling, she's really good at it. Now it's back to Super Mario Brothers.

She started gaming in her late 40's. About when I started moving out my old consoles from my room. They went to her room.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Mom - Dosent play
Dad - Top Gun (NES) Tetris (NES) F1(NES)

my dad loves master system games - alex kidd in miracle world, cloud master (such an awesome game). and games like columns and bejeweled. and wii sports.

my mum, after me teaching her all i know every day for about 3 years still doesnt know who link is ("i know this one! she's the princess?"). she just plays chess and sudoku online, and she should stick to it. :P

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

new super mario bros
brain age

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

My parents despise all video games

Advance wars
Wii sports

Mario Kart Double Dash

Gran turismo 4