By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - someone can explain me the american sales this week ?

strange numbers How could wii and xbox 360 skyrocket this week in US and PS3 fall ?

in europe and japan there is no such things ? Black Friday again in the states ?

Around the Network

The only thing I can think off for Wii60 is supply,PS3? no idea don't think it have any supply problems.

Is probably what it has always been... the price.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

i know it is strange to be honest

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Last week was abnormally low for Wii, I think it is a supply issue.

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256

Usually when the Wii supplies are good the sales are good

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

actually

PS3 is also up by 12K

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

PS3 sales are poor, but they are better than they've been.

The Wii is supply constrained, of course. It has nothing to do with seasons and everything to do with how much supply is hitting the market.

The 360 had some really good deals/bundles where you could get a system plus game for like $159.

Wii is limited only by supply. 360 may have been supply constrained due to Christmas too.

PS3 is constrained by PRICE. There's simply a dwindling amount of people willing to pay $400 for it, especially when 360 is so much cheaper (at least it appears that way) and a recession happening.

Best buy in the downtown of Toronto Canada finally got arcade units for sale. They didn't have them since early January.

yeah i don't get it either people are still crazy for that wii

Play Me