By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - someone can explain me the american sales this week ?

I predict that PS3 already passed its peak, and it will decline until the end of the generation.

Around the Network
TheBigFatJ said:
PS3 sales are poor, but they are better than they've been.

The Wii is supply constrained, of course. It has nothing to do with seasons and everything to do with how much supply is hitting the market.

The 360 had some really good deals/bundles where you could get a system plus game for like $159.

it's not even that... last week 360 started selling well again... don't ask me why haven't been able to get a beed on the people buying it, but we sell through about 75 percent of our stock every day.

Maybe the wii and 360 are just more popular...?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Maybe that Netflix thing is starting to get some more buys? The Wii got a giant shipment out... we got like 10 at my Walmart.

It's a normal week for America

Around the Network

what you have to remeber is that people have started to get there tax checks already which means for the next couple of weeks console sales will be a little higher then fall back down again as most people would have already got there tax checks. We see this in walmart nearly every year around this time with electronics seeing a slight boost with people buying tv's pc's and gaming consoles with there tax checks. PS3 the price is still holding people back even with there tax money.

celticlonewolf said:
what you have to remeber is that people have started to get there tax checks already which means for the next couple of weeks console sales will be a little higher then fall back down again as most people would have already got there tax checks. We see this in walmart nearly every year around this time with electronics seeing a slight boost with people buying tv's pc's and gaming consoles with there tax checks. PS3 the price is still holding people back even with there tax money.

at the Walmart I work at 360s are flying off the shelves... we can hardly keep them in stock... fill up the shelf in the morning and by the time I goto lunch around 8-9pm their are maybe 2 system out of 10 left.