By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
fedfed said:

Are you sure of what you just said? I like big sax...

I heard Sax's are very fancy instruments. It's good that you're are trying to learn!

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
fedfed said:

Are you sure of what you just said? I like big sax...

I heard Sax's are very fancy instruments. It's good that you're are trying to learn!

Natural Talent I have been told

Switch!!!

Pikachu!

My boyfriend got a job down here so he's giving up his business to move in with me this weekend. I'm really, really excited about starting our life together.

Only downside is the timing. His granny's in hospital recovering (thank the gods) from kidney failure, and his best friend isn't taking the impending move well at all. Bf told him last night he was moving in with me and his mate has sent him all these guilt-trip texts and telling his mum he's going to jump off a bridge. It's a total buzzkill and whilst I'm worried, this guy has never offered bf any support in anything, during our entire relationship. I don't even know what's going on there :s

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
mysticwolf said:
Curse it!! I need underwear, but I can't decide. Small is for 28-30" waist, and medium is for 32-34" waist, but I'm 31"!!!! I don't know what to do! The small is too small, and the medium is too big!

Pfffft! That's nothing, try spending two hours in a bra shop because you've dropped 3 sizes and have no idea what you're doing.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Everytime I come to Post your mind it's like going to a old pub, all the friendly regulars are always here, I'm glad I made this thread, probably one of the reasons keeping me here.

Gilgamesh said:

Everytime I come to Post your mind it's like going to a old pub, all the friendly regulars are always here, I'm glad I made this thread, probably one of the reasons keeping me here.

It's the one thing I keep coming back here.. Well in, gilga. And thanks :')

trashleg said:
Gilgamesh said:

It's the one thing I keep coming back here.. Well in, gilga. And thanks :')

Glad to here someone feels the same about this thread.

Gives me an old nostalgia effect seeing you around  :P, I don't think I drunk posted since. 

-I'm currently wondering why this isn't a sticky thread. 

-Also I'm confusing myself trying to convert this youtube music mix into an Mp3 file that I can put on Itunes/Mp3 player. Anyone can halp?

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

I am hungry for something to snack on. Yesterday I sent my bro to pick up some McD's and he got the small fries when I specifically said medium.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.