By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm wondering how bad it is that I just bought my schoolbooks online last night, and after this weekend it's my 4th week of class. So far it only screwed up one pop quiz in my easiest class, but I don't know how long the books will take to get here.

Around the Network

I'm thinking about trying a new Mario Kart Wii file from scratch.
Heck, I'll throw in SMG cinsidering president's break is coming up.

Hmmm what movie should I watch tonight

The Simpsons..... not much changes.

If i should take Link out of his cage...O_o

Around the Network

I'm thinking that Liverpool FC, in particular that revolting manager of theirs, disgust me to the point of being violently ill and how great it would be if SAF kicked Benetiz in his horrific looking face.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Li is dead??

Church was boring today, I was hoping something exciting was gonna happen but nothing happened :(

i just played mk wii online for 2 hours straight pwning some noobs, abnd now my vr is almost OVER 9000!

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

I'm thinking how sucky it is to have Algebra homework.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."