By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I wonder if people could re-write the 10 commendements, what would they write?

Around the Network
lolita said:

I wonder if people could re-write the 10 commendements, what would they write

Interesting topic for a thread.  You should make it!  Of course, nobody would see it because off-topic isn't on the front page.

I'm going to a ball tonight :D I have to wear a dress though... so I bought a purple one! :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
Snesboy said:
trashleg said:

i did a backfli[p into a foam pit oncve it was amaxzing! oops. it rwelly was though.though, is that spellec right? though. though.

anyway welcome back wessle. i hope the girlfriend you speak of is not, in fact, your sister? good job.

I did a backflip on a concrete floor and landed it. I felt like Link. :D

that's so dangerous D: dont do it :O

I like doing dangerous things :P

I'm getting a 250gb 360 w/ Kinect TOMORROW.  I told my GF and she forbids me to do it......so I gotta do it!!

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:

Undergoing game withdrawal. I don't think I've ever been so tempted to just drop doing work and gaming instead.

You seem to do way too much homework...I think you need a vacation like me

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

trashleg said:

I'm going to a ball tonight :D I have to wear a dress though... so I bought a purple one! :D

Reminds me of that story about the lady who went to the ball and lost her glass slipper and married the prince.....I think it was called Super Mario Bros. 2.  Let us know how it went!!

Wow this thread again....let me see...*snaps fingers*

"I really wanna to try to learn-how to play a harmonica"

I'm kinda drunk right now! I've had about 7 or 8 beers, but don't worry I got the shuttle home, I don't ever drive drunk. I've also hacked a couple cigarettes. I don't usually smoke but I don't mind it when I've been drinking. I wish I had some weed right now...

I am so sick of the racism on Black Ops every major American race screaming together hate. Nigger, Cracker, Spick or Chink all night and I only stayed to try to spread a little love. :(