By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

3 Day weekend. No money.

Guess I'll just try to finish ME2 on Insane.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
Baalzamon said:

You seem to do way too much homework...I think you need a vacation like me

Only one more month... then I'm gonna have a few months to decompress (read: decompose) before getting my act together to enter the real working world.

You're in your final year?!? lucky!!! I still have like 2 years of college left

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

trasharmdsister12 said:

Oops.. wrong thead

phail :p how typical of you squirtlearm x)

Buyer's remorse on my 250gb Xbox 360 Kinect bundle.........

d21lewis said:

Buyer's remorse on my 250gb Xbox 360 Kinect bundle.........

What happened to it?

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
chocoloco said:

I am so sick of the racism on Black Ops every major American race screaming together hate. Nigger, Cracker, Spick or Chink all night and I only stayed to try to spread a little love. :(

No love (hate) for the brown man. I feel left out.

Spic often refers to a latino otherwise there are alot of brown men. Even myself when I tan in the summer.

Geth Colossus can smd.

trasharmdsister12 said:
chocoloco said:

Spic often refers to a latino otherwise there are alot of brown men. Even myself when I tan in the summer.

I'm talking south-asian, middle-eastern brown.

Sure we get made fun of with phrases and stereotypes, but no one uses derogatory terms against us. It makes me feel left out...

Sorry dude I can't think of one. Give me one and I will call you it as my brother. :P

Also wishing the best for the Japanese today.

d21lewis said:
trashleg said:

I'm going to a ball tonight :D I have to wear a dress though... so I bought a purple one! :D

Reminds me of that story about the lady who went to the ball and lost her glass slipper and married the prince.....I think it was called Super Mario Bros. 2.  Let us know how it went!!

im the one in purple, obviously.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
d21lewis said:
trashleg said:

I'm going to a ball tonight :D I have to wear a dress though... so I bought a purple one! :D

Reminds me of that story about the lady who went to the ball and lost her glass slipper and married the prince.....I think it was called Super Mario Bros. 2.  Let us know how it went!!

im the one in purple, obviously.

I'm gonna rub chocolate on the middle of my forehead and maybe I can date four women at once, too!!