By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Had one of the busiet weekends I can remember. Now I'm just starting on assignments due less than 12 hours from now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

KiD CuDi actually doesn't suck. Glad I gave him a chance and got his Mixtape and Album.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Tino Vainamoinen said:

If you read this letter, you have 3 days to send this to 3 other people. If you don't, Warsaw will become your capital!

--

JK...uhhh I DREWDED A PICTURE ANYBODY LIKE IT ;A;

it's a doodle!!

^lol very nice, think you can draw me??

Lol...I laughed so hard watching Paranormal Activity 2 my girlfrend threw a fit since she picked it lol....that movie is pathetically bad.  Also, Warsaw is an amazing city child.

I regret ever thinking my dad would ever change. He always tells me things and then end up dissapointing me.

I just hope the wedding will still be nice, without anyone from my family. :(

Around the Network

Windows Phone 7, do want!

2-3 years, I'll leave Cleveland

Pretty sure I want to live/work in Japan when I'm done with school.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

lolita said:

I regret ever thinking my dad would ever change. He always tells me things and then end up dissapointing me.

Fathers have a way of disappointing their little girls, dont they >:(

But I hope that as long as you and your soon-to-be husband(!!) are there for each other you still have an amazing day.

On an unrelated note, I got fired a week ago and my monthly income's been reduced by about £400/month. But I decided, to hell with it, im getting internet at home. because i actually miss this site millions :( and im getting used (finally) to the new layout. So sooooon :D

And we cloned DNA in the lab last week. I dont know how i feel about that.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
lolita said:

But I hope that as long as you and your soon-to-be husband(!!) are there for each other you still have an amazing day.

On an unrelated note, I got fired a week ago and my monthly income's been reduced by about £400/month. But I decided, to hell with it, im getting internet at home. because i actually miss this site millions :( and im getting used (finally) to the new layout. So sooooon :D

Only the sucky fathers. 

-And welcome back, Ash.  We missed ya!

trashleg said:

Yeah... Unfortunatly. My only regret is that I trusted his word, even though it happened before. And I'm sad I cant get my mom over. I'll try to have a nice day... Only 26 days to go till the big day! (Wow, that's so close!)

Welcome back... I'm sorry you lost your job and I'm pretty sure cloning DNA could be a good thing. I guess it depends on what you do with it.