By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Seece said:
Snesboy said:

Fucking shit. I know I'm gonna mess things up with this hot girl...fuck fuck fuck!

I thought you were gay 0_o

Yeah...that was called my best troll.

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
Seece said:
Snesboy said:

Fucking shit. I know I'm gonna mess things up with this hot girl...fuck fuck fuck!

I thought you were gay 0_o

Yeah...that was called my best troll.

I knew it! you don't look like a gay!

I don't feel like going through this, I really wish I could crawl into a small hole and dissapear.

lolita said:

I don't feel like going through this, I really wish I could crawl into a small hole and dissapear.

First, wfz and now you.  If there's one thing that those miners from Chile want to teach us, it's that crawling into a small hole is never the answer.  That's my attempt at humor.  I hope whatever is making you feel like going back into "the womb" (again, a sad attepmt at humor) isn't too overwhelming and that you can overcome it.

Saturday October 23rd is the one day all year this year that i absolutely cannot get sick (my boss is pretty easy going usually, but if i miss the 23rd for any reason other than me or a close family member being dead, things'll get ugly), and i feel something in the back of my throat

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Going to the carnival tonight and I have to get up at 4am for work tomorrow.  This is going to be interesting.........

d21lewis said:

Going to the carnival tonight and I have to get up at 4am for work tomorrow.  This is going to be interesting.........

Simple solution is simple -

Don't go to sleep!

Carl2291 said:
d21lewis said:

Simple solution is simple -

Don't go to sleep!

That's so crazy that it just might work!

I'm soooo smart I'M GETTING BETTER GRADES IN JOURNAL! <3

Turns out, it wasn't interesting at all.  I made it home before 8pm.  I blew enough money to pay for three years of Xbox Live in just a couple of hours.  A carnie made my little girl cry, too.  What a day.