By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

nevermind-nothing to add

Around the Network

How could her father threaten to send her to military school at that age? Certainly it would be illegal to bind an adult into such a thing against their will

The rest of it I can mostly follow, though i must say that her family is being extraordinarily unrealistic on this matter as you've described it.

In terms of the communication barrier, i'd try sending something physically. Mail, perhaps, though that depends on a lot of variables about who's at home when, but at least it would be an unanticipated avenue that might (at least for the first shot) be unguarded.

I kinda wish i was with my college roommate in China. Aside from bad air and food poisoning, he seems to be having a helluva time. Even picked himself up a trilingual girlfriend before she had to go away to France to study, and is willing to buy me the entire series of One Piece (or any other series i can think of) on DVD, given that he bought all 20 Simpsons seasons for about what we would pay for a single video game.

Vaguely jealous that he managed to pick up a girlfriend before i did, though. One of the few people who understood what it was like to not have a girlfriend (or date at all) before age 21...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

wfz said:

EDIT: And thank you for your kind words, rainbird. You two are really helping me feel stronger already, boosting my belief in her love and devotion for me. Thank you so much.

Any time.  

some one answer this question please!!!

If it's a free for all site...you can write about anything as long as it has the right catagorys....OKAY!!! ok then is it ok to write about something sexual...very bad btw...yet has no sex in it what so ever yet...and uhhh....I put on it that it even has bad things in it righhtt...IS IT OK TO POST IT..................[.L...MKOPDFVFFG??? ;A;A;A;A; SOMEONE ANSWER!

Tino Vainamoinen said:

If it's a free for all site...you can write about anything as long as it has the right catagorys....OKAY!!! ok then is it ok to write about something sexual...very bad btw...yet has no sex in it what so ever yet...and uhhh....I put on it that it even has bad things in it righhtt...IS IT OK TO POST IT..................[.L...MKOPDFVFFG??? ;A;A;A;A; SOMEONE ANSWER!

We'll take WessleWoggle's infamous "Cousix Sex" thread as an example of where the line is drawn (though it was nordlead as drew that line at the time, so standards may vary for Machina, cord, Axum, dunno, or Maxwell). Wessle's thread was able to survive quite amiably, even though the very topic was "should i have sex with my cousin or not?" up until after Wessle had sex with her (supposedly), and then proceeded to describe the sex in lurid detail. That was when nordlead shut it down (until Wessle's brief return, when it was revived temporarily)

So there's your answer: Yes sex, but don't get graphic.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

We'll take WessleWoggle's infamous "Cousix Sex" thread as an example of where the line is drawn (though it was nordlead as drew that line at the time, so standards may vary for Machina, cord, Axum, dunno, or Maxwell). Wessle's thread was able to survive quite amiably, even though the very topic was "should i have sex with my cousin or not?" up until after Wessle had sex with her (supposedly), and then proceeded to describe the sex in lurid detail. That was when nordlead shut it down (until Wessle's brief return, when it was revived temporarily)

well thats not the point some one said I was being affensive and as I looked through there favorites I so wanted to call them a hipocrite!...UGHHH...X( I'm not trying to sound scary here...but I've read graphic stuff on the site...*sigh* all I say is if you don't like it don't look at it! simpla as that am i right?!

Tino Vainamoinen said:
Mr Khan said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

well thats not the point some one said I was being affensive and as I looked through there favorites I so wanted to call them a hipocrite!...UGHHH...X( I'm not trying to sound scary here...but I've read graphic stuff on the site...*sigh* all I say is if you don't like it don't look at it! simpla as that am i right?!

Are you talking about DeviantArt?

Mr Khan said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:
Mr Khan said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

Are you talking about DeviantArt?

Fanfiction

I'm above the law of this here forum. And I'm not Wessle.

Not_Wessle said:

I'm above the law of this here forum. And I'm not Wessle.

pfff sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111