By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Why isn't there a "something you don't know about me" thread? I think it would be a good idea to know each other a bit better and it makes us more *gasp* human to reveal something about ourselves.

Around the Network

Greatest... shower... ever...

Summer is slow for good new games. I guess I'll catch up on all the games I still have to beat. lol

lolita said:

Why isn't there a "something you don't know about me" thread? I think it would be a good idea to know each other a bit better and it makes us more *gasp* human to reveal something about ourselves.

If you haven't made the thread, make the thread!  I'd love to read it!!

I'm drunk, the baby is asleep, the New York Mets are up 3-1 in the 5th inning, all is well for me at the moment.

I am also excited to see Toy Story 3 on Sunday. 

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
lolita said:

I'll give you 7 days to make it, if not I'll make it :)

My hair is still wet from a shower I took 9 HOURS AGO! and I rinsed it ALL out! >_> man I hate my thick hair!

O....M....G...HUNGARY IS SOOOOO KICK ASS!!!!<3

Tino Vainamoinen said:

O....M....G...HUNGARY IS SOOOOO KICK ASS!!!!<3

Being kick ass makes me hungry!!!!

All of my problems are rather complicated.  I need an entire novel to deal with them, not a short story or a movie. It's like a personal therapy.