By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

We went to see "The Tooth Fairy" last night. I enjoyed the movie waaaaay more than a guy like me should. I laughed out loud more than once!

Around the Network

I have a headache from last nights drinks

Ending something that lasted Long is always Hard

I need to have a cup of coffee with my friends

Finally! VG Chartz, TV, reading. I just got laser eye surgery and I couldn't do any of that stuff for the last 3 days, all I could do was stare at the ceiling all for 3 days I almost went insane!! But I got perfect vision now, it's awesome! best thing I've spent my money on.

@Trashleg, nice sig, you do a great Lara Croft!

I'm going on a near 4-hour train ride tomorrow to go home to my parents and attend my great grandmother's funeral on wednesday. The most depressing part in all this, is that I don't know when I will get to play Heavy Rain (arriving in my mail on wednesday).

I think I'm gonna wait until the weekend to play it so I can complete it in one sitting. Plus I don't have to feel like a dick for being more depressed about a game than a funeral... >_>

Edit: I didn't figure it out, Arties parents informed me that he has Down Syndrome, thats why control the neighboorhood control freak has banned me from the sports league

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Around the Network

I'm allergic to bullshit...

Here: I posted my mind.

Tired, got a headache, lost some army-related papers (which I have to pick up from a police station tomorrow), and didn't get any benefit from all this job-hunting trip.

It wasn't a good day.

AngelosL said:

lol that's probably the 237th time someone posted that

Gilgamesh said:
AngelosL said:

lol that's probably the 237th time someone posted that

WHAT did they post MY mind??? :|