By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A Typical VG Chartz Thread by blunty51

oh god, i had to remake this one..

it was made by blunty51... i didnt ask him if i could make it.. but well, i'm sorry lol

OP: Hey isn't the sky blue during the day with no clouds?

Response: no no the color underground are far superior!!

Response2: blue is too kiddy they should have made it REDDD!!

Response3: it's all about how the sky plays not the color.

Response4: sky has been popping out the same blues year after year that's all they can do, nothing else !! no new colors!!

Response5: at least we have blue exclusive, you have marshmellows.

OP: eh?

let the war begin

ps:sorry again blunty

Nintendo is a constant in life. Nintendo is the place where you can always go to have a great time, whether that is alone or together with friends. Nintendo made dozens of all time classics which are more than just amazing games. Nintendo is a gaming company. Nintendo raised our sorry asses better than a parent ever could. Nintendo is a religion. Nintendo is what drove gaming forward and what continues to drive gaming forward. Nintendo saved gaming in the '80s. Nintendo is saving gaming again right now.

Nintendo IS the industry. Nintendo IS gaming. - BY RolStoppable

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Around the Network

anybody there?

Nintendo is a constant in life. Nintendo is the place where you can always go to have a great time, whether that is alone or together with friends. Nintendo made dozens of all time classics which are more than just amazing games. Nintendo is a gaming company. Nintendo raised our sorry asses better than a parent ever could. Nintendo is a religion. Nintendo is what drove gaming forward and what continues to drive gaming forward. Nintendo saved gaming in the '80s. Nintendo is saving gaming again right now.

Nintendo IS the industry. Nintendo IS gaming. - BY RolStoppable

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

What? I'm so confused...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Does this have a... start, middle, or end?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Can someone run this through Babelfish for a translation?

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

my console is manlier than then your, and my opinion is fact b*TCH

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

noooo my formula for posting in a thread has been revealed!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

SHMUPGurus said:

Oh fucking shit! Hilarious! Lmfao!

lmfao!!!

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan