By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A Typical VG Chartz Thread by blunty51

I remember the original one it was indeed RRRRRRRRRRRRRROFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL maybe you should post a link?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=58483&page=1

this is the original thread.. look at the responses, it should be like a typical thread from this forum

Nintendo is a constant in life. Nintendo is the place where you can always go to have a great time, whether that is alone or together with friends. Nintendo made dozens of all time classics which are more than just amazing games. Nintendo is a gaming company. Nintendo raised our sorry asses better than a parent ever could. Nintendo is a religion. Nintendo is what drove gaming forward and what continues to drive gaming forward. Nintendo saved gaming in the '80s. Nintendo is saving gaming again right now.

Nintendo IS the industry. Nintendo IS gaming. - BY RolStoppable

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Sometimes, you just can't predict when and where lightning is going to strike.

Anyway, I am willing to offer support with my daily "hot chick/boobs" comment.

^^^That was it, by the way.

um don't mods have thread moving abilities? Why didn't twesterm just move it?

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Around the Network

^ These message boards seem to be custom ones. I doubt mods and admins have controls "that" sophisticated. If it was a vBulletin of phpBB one, then maybe...!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
^ These message boards seem to be custom ones. I doubt mods and admins have controls "that" sophisticated. If it was a vBulletin of phpBB one, then maybe...!

That pic was amazing.