By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official: Mass effect 2 on PS3 (+ link)

now the xbox supporters should laff as they do when a ps exclusive becomes multiplat

Initiating social expirement #928719281

Around the Network
papflesje said:
Well, I merely posed the question since MGS is also a series that usually requires a lot of knowledge about the previous games, and a lot of players seem to manage just fine with the database given in the game.

That's why I thought that EA might do something like that.

In any case, ME is one of the games I would get an xbox for, so I know it's good :p

Yeah your right. There is differences though. MGS is set over many years. The stories although intertwined are also playable on their own.

ME is kinda different. ME 1, 2, 3 are all set directly after the previous game. Literally if you see the ending to the first you will understand and also the fact the devs have said you can immediately jump straight in with your previous character as it starts pretty much the moment where the original finished shows you how flowy the experience is.

Either way you'll love for PS3, just saying you will get more out of the game if you can play the first on PC or 360.

http://www.vg247.com/page/3/

stop dreaming, it's on 360/pc, or you can just pretend it didn't happen and keep waiting.

But war... war never changes

I wouldn't even play it, it's horrible

Hm the MGS4 coming to xbox stuff has been silenced lately xD

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/02/03/ea-confirms-mass-effect-2-and-battlefield-bad-company-sequel/#comments

Listen up, fans of slow elevators and shooting everyone in sight. EA's recent financial earnings call divulged information indicating the publisher is readying sequels to BioWare's sci-fi RPG, Mass Effect, and DICE's multiplayer-driven FPS, Battlefield: Bad Company. There isn't that much else to report, other than EA CEO John Riccitiello saying that Mass Effect 2 would be available on "multiple platforms" and Bad Company would be "back on consoles" in Q4 of fiscal year 2010, which translates into normal people speak as sometime between January and March 2010.

We'll try to corner more information on these two titles and update as soon as we can.

Mass eff 1 was on PC right? Why would they say its gnna be multi when you should already expect it on PC and 360? Then theirs also the money issue ..

lets just wait and see but i think they did mean a PS3 version (and maby Wii....)

Not like ill buy the game... lol

Around the Network
786_ali said:
now the xbox supporters should laff as they do when a ps exclusive becomes multiplat

And PS3 supporters should cry, gnash their teeth, break the internets, complain about moneyhatting, and insist that multiplatform games don't even sell more than exclusive ones in the first place, I guess?