By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Gaming System do you HATE with a bloody Passion?

PS2 (I thinkits obvious LOL)
The hate is off the chartz.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Around the Network

Any of the Playstations, they were all overhyped as being the best of everything, but other than the games support all the systems have been underpowered compared to the competition.

Most of all the reason I hate the Playstation consoles is the controller. The fact they've never bloody changed means I continue to dislike the entire Playstation range. The triggers and domed analog sticks are the main issue, but just the fact that the dpad is still in the primary position on the controller baffles me.

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Atari Jaguar.

Edit: Not a fan of Playstations either. They're good but the load times drive me nuts!

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

I don't hate any consoles with much passion, I am irked by the fact I bought a PS3 for JRPGS but haven't gotten any. I guess I most dislike the Wii cause in most of the games I played with it the motion controls were tacked on and the fact that every Wii fan on this site touts a list of Wii games (besides nintendo games) that generally don't seem impressive but apparently is leaps and bounds above any other game on any other system. The 360s dpad is atrocious and I love fighting games.

Can love bloom on the battlefield?                 Proud supporter of this gen!!!

Don't hate the console, hate the fanboy!

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Around the Network
Infamy79 said:
Any of the Playstations, they were all overhyped as being the best of everything, but other than the games support all the systems have been underpowered compared to the competition.

Most of all the reason I hate the Playstation consoles is the controller. The fact they've never bloody changed means I continue to dislike the entire Playstation range. The triggers and domed analog sticks are the main issue, but just the fact that the dpad is still in the primary position on the controller baffles me.

Amen.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

novasonic said:

Atari Jaguar.

Edit: Not a fan of Playstations either. They're good but the load times drive me nuts!

The Jaguar had a few good to great games for it.  NOT a lot, but some.  I am a fan of Tempest 2000, for example.  I also liked Iron Solider at the time.  Raiden was a decent adaptation.  I do have an Atari bias though.   MOST games were junk on it though.

damndl0ser said:
Don't hate the console, hate the fanboy!

That would likely end up being a partial reason for my disliking a console.  I can't say outright hate for consoles (outside of Virtual Boy, and that is because it gave people headaches).

TWRoO said:
Hate is a strong word.

I don't hate any console.

Same here. I like/want ALL of them.

Elu said:
TWRoO said:
Hate is a strong word.

I don't hate any console.

Same here. I like/want ALL of them.

Our avatars agree, we are too cute to hate, or be hated.