By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2 Baby !!!! New screens

Munkeh111 said:
**Slash** said:
arent all those pics cut scenes? coz the camera angle in all pics isnt well arranged

They're all in engine even if they are cut scenes, in the last game, they had different character models for in game and cut-scenes, but they were still all rendered real time, but this game they use the same character model. All those shots are in-engine

Now the question it, what picture to use for my avatar

Not just that. It's ingame. To proove the vga trailer was ingame he took the camera and moved around in the the scene. By ingame i naturally mean real time, ie no additional effects added.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network
Staude said:
Munkeh111 said:
**Slash** said:
arent all those pics cut scenes? coz the camera angle in all pics isnt well arranged

They're all in engine even if they are cut scenes, in the last game, they had different character models for in game and cut-scenes, but they were still all rendered real time, but this game they use the same character model. All those shots are in-engine

Not just that. It's ingame. To proove the vga trailer was ingame he took the camera and moved around in the the scene. By ingame i naturally mean real time, ie no additional effects added.

That does not mean in game, it just means it is being rendered real time, he moved the camera about because they are making the game, so they can fiddle about with it

even when a cutscene is ingame/realtime it's often quite a difference to the actual gameplay graphics .

u can achieve better graphics in cutscenes, coz u know befporehand what u have to calculate/compute but in gameplay additionall stuff like physics opponents AI, movement and what not has to be processed by the cpu but i dont doubt that the uncharted gameplay graphics can look like that

Improvements are caused by people who complain

If this game runs at 60 fps then I will be impressed!

the girl is looking much better than Elena. better ass and boobs :D

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
Staude said:
Munkeh111 said:
**Slash** said:

That does not mean in game, it just means it is being rendered real time, he moved the camera about because they are making the game, so they can fiddle about with it

yes.. that's like ingame cept it often looks worse. The program i use to move around camera to test shit before i put it ingame.. that looks.. well certainly not better than ingame.Now it's a very different engine. But moving around the camera in real time means that it can perform this. As long as it's taking place in real time.

Check out my game about moles ^

I NEED THIS GAME NOW!

makingmusic476 said:
Hot! Both the screens and the chick!

And I still laugh at the people who thought this wouldn't top Killzone 2.

TBH I'm amazed it did...