By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2 Baby !!!! New screens

bobobologna said:
Looks awesome. Uncharted is one of the best games I've played this generation (minus the zombie thing) so I can't wait for Uncharted 2.

They were not zombies, they were called descendents if you looked into the bonus materials for concept art.  And I thought they added a beautiful element to the gameplay.  I was getting tired of cover, shoot, raid corpse, rinse and repeat encountered until those freaks started crawling down the walls and Drake went Resident Evil for a while (except he could move and shoot at the same time).

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
makingmusic476 said:
Hot! Both the screens and the chick!

And I still laugh at the people who thought this wouldn't top Killzone 2.

How can you tell if the chick is hot? We can only the back of her head in those screens. She could have a beard! D:

You were actually looking at her head?

Looking nice, I wonder if Elena will be in there and how they got rid of her if she isn't.

Awesome screens. The amount of detail is amazing.

1up has posted some new information today,

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?pager.offset=0&cId=3172597&p=

Around the Network
IllegalPaladin said:
Looking nice, I wonder if Elena will be in there and how they got rid of her if she isn't.

Could be a prequel.

Wow that's nice.

Bow chicka wowow

Looking good.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

awesomesauce

its supposed to be bigger and badder, cant wait. i hope for 15+ hours of game play, but only if they can keep it amazing.