By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Iwata: No stock pillling for Wii, No cheap DSi due strong yen

LordTheNightKnight said:
Well don't treat me like I'm stupid for not knowing that. I try to be courteous if people are simply being misinformed (when they are being jerks with their misinformation that I unfortunately tend to get rude back).

Poor little muffin, did the man on the internet hurt your feelings? Have yourself a warm glass of milk and some cookies, that will make you feel better.

:)

Around the Network
Paul said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Well don't treat me like I'm stupid for not knowing that. I try to be courteous if people are simply being misinformed (when they are being jerks with their misinformation that I unfortunately tend to get rude back).

Poor little muffin, did the man on the internet hurt your feelings? Have yourself a warm glass of milk and some cookies, that will make you feel better.

:)

No, he didn't hurt my feelings. I just expect better from him, because he's usually one of the users here that knows the meaning of manners and decency.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

SD card solution for spring confirmed?

tehsage said:
Any idea on the price for it?

I'd say ~$200. I'd be surprised if it was too much more.

O-D-C said:
SD card solution for spring confirmed?

I am looking forward to this, but it introduces a new requirement:  a modified menu system to hold all the entries.

Around the Network

I guess I wont be getting a DSi as soon as I thought then.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

MANUELF said:
Naum said:
Atleast they aren't stupid.

Nintendo need all the money they can get so we can enjoy all the great games they make.

Hell Ninteno are the only ones I would buy a game from it was priced at 100$

Did you buy Wii Fit?

of course I did it costs around 1000 SEK = 125$

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

300$ DSi confirmed???

I kid I kid ...

@Naum: Due to currency fluctuations that kind of comparision is kind of useless.
Which reminds me about me buying Wii Fit for 109€, which was nothing compared to Mortal Kombat 2 at 130€.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

bdbdbd said:
@Naum: Due to currency fluctuations that kind of comparision is kind of useless.
Which reminds me about me buying Wii Fit for 109€, which was nothing compared to Mortal Kombat 2 at 130€.

well six months ago those 125$ would have been 166$.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints