By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom using Dead rising(360) footage for Dead rising chop til you drop ad

Déjà vu ?

I have a feeling I heard something similar to that not too long ago....

Around the Network

If this is true (I don't doubt that it is possible), it just shows more that Capcom really does not know what it is doing.

People may not like what Ubisoft is doing, but it at least seems to have a plan. Capcom can't buy a clue.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Barozi said:
Déjà vu ?

I have a feeling I heard something similar to that not too long ago....

You mean the Wii EA Tiger Woods ad?

11ht11 said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Link, or it didn't happen.

i cant give a link the ads change from time to time, but i went to gamespot and the ads were there

I see it. Those were from previous trailers for this version, just with the graphics tightened up a bit. The lighting isn't the same, so it's not the 360 version footage. Hence no deception.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

maybe it could of just been cut scenes?

Around the Network

Sorry i don't have a link for this either but i read somewhere about how a guy complained after buying Tiger Woods for the Wii because he saw how good it looked in the commercial but then found out that the Wii commercial used the Xbox360 screens. So I'd believe this thread. Its sad that game companies would even consider creating these false advertisements.

This is boycott worthy if true. Not so sure I'll buy RE5 any longer. Please tell me this is not true.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

The lighting effects are not on the level of the 360 version. The textures are also not as detailed (although you have to look hard). This not using the 360 footage. No deception.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Then what footage is it using?

I'm on my mobile so I can't see the footage. It would be great news if they had polished the Wii graphics, but I find that hard to believe considering some recent videos were really bad, also with some terrible animations.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957