By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Creating a Killzone 2 vs The Conduit comparison, Need Advice!

so am I

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
Roma said:
Euphoria14 said:

The Conduit.

Yup that’s what a smart company does, make it accessible to a wider range of age ;)

Not just them either! This dude is looking forward to the Conduit as well.

LOL!!!!! see, this is what a real hardcore looks like. Not the so call hardcores that we have today, whinning about everything.

Maynard_Tool said:
Euphoria14 said:
Roma said:
Euphoria14 said:

The Conduit.

Yup that’s what a smart company does, make it accessible to a wider range of age ;)

Not just them either! This dude is looking forward to the Conduit as well.

LOL!!!!! see, this is what a real hardcore looks like. Not the so call hardcores that we have today, whinning about everything.

He doesn’t look to happy though, probably a Sony fanboy forced to ware all that Nintendo stuff :P

^ oh, it's because he is giving the "badass" look

Like: I'm hardcore, you don't mess with me u casual players. Cause i murder ya!!!

so proud to be a hardcore gamer

^ oh now i get it

Around the Network

He is one badass hardcore Nintendo fan.

Just you wait guys, he is going to light your asses up in The Conduit.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I thought all Wii owners were fit by now I mean we don’t sit all the time or we at least move our wrist :P

Why not add Resistance Retribution and Moon to that equation. Stack 'em up!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Roma said:

I thought all Wii owners were fit by now I mean we don’t sit all the time or we at least move our wrist :P

Ooo, yeah go ahead and try to show off because you move your wrists. We move our thumbs.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
Roma said:

Ooo, yeah go ahead and try to show off because you move your wrists. We move our thumbs.

Well um we move our thumbs to ha!