By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Creating a Killzone 2 vs The Conduit comparison, Need Advice!

Euphoria14 said:
Show KZ2 multiplayer, be sure to get as low of quality as possible. Put a gray filter over the video. Then grab the highest resolution video you can find of the Conduit.

Then we can compare.

The grey filter is a good idea, never thought about it. Keep it up! The more advice the better!

Around the Network
FJ-Warez said:
Well, you can say that both aim to show the capailities of their respective platform, one project is working with 10% the budget of the other (With lucky), and probably just one of them will see some profit from the sales, other than that, who knows...

Why is it that everytime some sort of comparison is made between the HD systems and the Wii, someone has to mention profit? I bet Carnival Games would make a profit too, oh and don't forget Wii Music. Let's make a comparison between it and Uncharted. I bet it would win in the profit department too.

Comparison = Done

Killzone 2

Conduit

Goodlife said:

Comparison = Done

Killzone 2

Conduit

They can't wait to get their hands on The Conduit, thats for sure!

Goodlife said:

Comparison = Done

Killzone 2

Conduit

ps3 doesn't use wired dualshocks = FAIL

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

The Conduit.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

^ HAHAHAHAHA. I'm sure even old people will enjoy the conduit. I can't wait to see them rocking the wiimotes and snipping people online xD that would be awesome X.X

Here's a quick example

Killzone 2

The Conduit

To be honest, The conduit doesn't look that bad.

Euphoria14 said:

The Conduit.

Yup that’s what a smart company does, make it accessible to a wider range of age ;)

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
Euphoria14 said:

The Conduit.

Yup that’s what a smart company does, make it accessible to a wider range of age ;)

Not just them either! This dude is looking forward to the Conduit as well.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!