By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you play multiple games at once?

Almost always some combination of Multiplayer games and Single player games (currently Fallout 3 and Gears 1/Gears 2/Left 4 Dead), but rarely two single player games at once...like others have said if I switch to another single player game, the first is generally forgotten.

Around the Network

I try to only play one story driven game at a time.

For example, right now I am playing Okami, but I still play Mario Kart Wii and Guitar Hero.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Well i do play different games at the time, i've played Fallout 3 on my PC and Some disaster day of crisis when i was at home (with some Smackdown vs. Raw plays beetween with my friends). But now my Pc and Wii are at home so im only gaming with my very medicore laptop and the DS.

Now in Uni i'm playing Advance Wars, and started FF IV again. After im done with AW , im starting fire emblem.

Oh and i always tend to play Football Manager.

I generally play 3-5 games at once.

Very few games are able to completely hold my attention all by themselves.

Yep!

Twilight Princess, Brawl, Mario Kart, Galaxy, Pokemon Diamond, Kirby Canvas Curse and more at once.

Around the Network

I do it more literally than most. I often play my DS and X3: Terran Conflict simultaneously, the game is slow paced, has an autopilot, and you can get your fleet to manage themselves only occasionally requesting your help. I could instead speed up time in the game, but I prefer the leisurely pace.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Always, that way, if I tire of one of them, I can just play one of the others for a while!

Most of the time, I play just one. If they are from completely different genres like 1 racer and 1 shooter, I´ll play both at the same time.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

I try to play one at a time, but this is often difficult to me since I get bored easily of just one game. I am currently playing Fallout 3 (80 hours in), Prince of Persia, Crysis Warhead and Sacred 2.

I tried playing two games at once, before.... I owned.