By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you play multiple games at once?

Yes, a lot. I easily get bored by a game, and so I change to a new one.
Currently I am playing Fallouy 3, Valkyria Chronicles, Prince of Persia and Siren: Blood Curse.

Around the Network

Yes I do but they have to be pretty different. I couldn't play two FPS at the same for instance! Right now I'm playing R2, TRU and sometimes other games I need to finish, mainly motorstorm 2 or buzz.

Generally one at a time, but when I got Chains of Olympus on PSP, I was playing that alongside Prince of Persia on PS3.

Often, I get fed up with a game and switch to another, only to switch back a while later. A prime example is when I was playing LBP, didn't really like it to start with, started playing Far Cry 2, hated it, went back to LBP, love it.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Before installing Win2000 on the desktop I was playing Morrowind and Temple of Elemental Evil on Win ME, after I started Thief III and despite its flaws it sucked all my gaming time, so I didn't reinstall either MW or ToEE, but after a while I started Planescape: Torment and started playing Thief III more and more rarely, finally I patched P:T in a way I suspected was breaking some dialogs, so I reinstalled it on the notebook and now I'm only playing it. Only on the Intellivision, with no savegames, and so no continuity, I managed to regularly play more than one game in a given period, when there is a complex plot, and so savegames, a game soon prevails on every other until I finish it.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

I prefer playing just one game.... but I rarely do (I do consider consoles, PC and handhelds as 3 separate kinds though)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

I play multiple games during a period of time.

Right now it's:

PS3
CoD: WaW
GH:WT
PoP

Edit: forgot to add Fifa 09.

DS:
FF4

and I'm planning to pick up the orange box for PC and Chrono Trigger for the DS soon.

I play 1 game per console/handheld mainly cause I can't be bothered to change what's in the console. So right now I am playing only Mario Kart (Wii), Fallout 3 (360) and Advance Wars Days of Ruin (DS).

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

I play approximately 3.69803 games at a time. Give or take a hundredth of a thousandth of a point.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I try and diversify what I'm playing. So I'll play one story driven game a la FPS or RPG and then one multiplayer heavy game at the same time. That way I can get a mixed set of feelings and not just play a multiplayer game forever :)

I usually try not to play more than one game on console and one on handheld at the same time, because when I start a new game while I'm playing another one it usually results in playing only one of the two after a little while.

The problem is that I am so hardly trying to follow this rule that I sometimes play nothing at all. This was the case in last december when I actually would've had a lot of time to play games, but I was in the middle of FF V and did not want to play it although I felt I have to finish it first before I start something different. So I played nothing until I started Wario Land after Christmas.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)