By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 'Too Hard For Americans' is right

I thought you were Canadian?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

Canada is... in North America. amiright?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Yeah but come on USA actually has America in its name.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

SMB:LL is just ridiculous.
(>'.')>

KylieDog said:
SHMUPGurus said:
coolestguyever said:
Well you can't say its too hard for Americans if it wasn't even released in America.

Now Battletoads, that game was hard.

It wasn't "hard", it was just fricking cheap at some points! Kind of like in Resistance 2, or even some parts in Gradius IV (stupid hitpoint). :(

What was cheap in R2?  I've beat it on superhuman and didn't find anything especially hard, everything had a tactic, and that tactic worked 100% of the time.

Grenades in CoD: WaW veteran, now that is cheap.

On your first playthrough, you'll die from idiotic stuff such as "random normal aliens coming at you, then one big mofo rapes your face out of nowhere".

Also, it's mostly bad programming, but in the Chicago level, on that bridge, if you don't rush and just stay behind for a few minutes (trying not to get blown away by cars, until you know that an RPG is behind a big truck...), enemies will keep rushing at you. Then, you say to yourself "Oh, I see they did a CoD4/5 veteran trick here with infinite respawns", but even when you rush after blasting through aliens for quite some time, the two (or three, can't remember) dudes with green shields will never spawn. So guess what you have to do? Kill yourself in an epic car explosion! xD

Oh, and let's not forget the invisible dudes. You need to memorize their spawn points!

But hey, I'm not complaining about the difficulty. It's just silly that I have to be reminded that games can be hard nowadays! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

i think it time to start up my emulator

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

man I went from 5-1 to 8-1 today :D

tomorrow Im gonna try to wrap up world 8-9