By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you want the most ? New Zelda ? New Metroid or New Mario Game ?

New Zelda

Around the Network

I'd like to see a Starfox Wii.

(Or another Smash bros ;))

Probably a new Zelda, as it is the only one of the three that hasn't had a chance to experience a ground-up game on the Wii.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

i want a new darker zelda game.

a new Mario RPG is coming out, and i haven't played the other metroids yet (..shame on me) so i'm most excited about seeing the new zelda, because i'm terrified of how they're going to change it... :(

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

1. Zelda. The wait drives me crazy.
2. Mario Galaxy 2. (almost as much, but I've recently finished Mario Galaxy once again, so I'm soothed a bit)

3. Metroid. (don't care for Metroid)

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 

After seeing the "New Play Control" trailer for Metroid Prime, I think I will be able to wait a couple years for a brand-new Metroid.

Damn Nintendo knows how to appeal to Metroid freaks...

New Zelda 3D > Mario like SM64 > Donkey Kong 3D > NSMB2 > Galaxy2

2D metroid is all I want

Zelda first, Mario second, Metroid last (not that I have anything against Metroid I just love the other two more).

I'll also mention that I'd go crazy for a new Donkey Kong Country or a new Star Fox (similar to Star Fox 64).

Signature goes here!