By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I have notice something about game websites anticipating games of 2009

Onyxmeth said:
Munkeh111 said:

Of course I am getting KZ, already got my pre-order in, have you joined the clan yet?

How many games did M$ announce during the course of last year? We knew Gears of War 2 was coming, the same with Fable, and nobody cares about Lips or Scene it... As I have said before, the difference is that Sony has tons of first party studios, so is likely to come up with one or two new ones each year, and they can have the indefinitely delayed games as well, as they do manage to release 3 or 4 great games every year. Though thank god for Insomniac and ND (to a slightly lesser extentent) somehow those studios always release their games on time, yet SE are going to delay forever, Polyphony are the most annoying company ever, and I do have slightly more sympathy for Santa Monica. I count Final Fantasy because this website is a sales orientated one, and that is going to have a major impact, though it should not be appearing on the most anticpated game lists of websites

However, I do fear next Jan we will be touting God of War 3, Gran Turismo 5, Uncharted 3 and Resistance 3

I'm in the clan on the American side. They already don't like me. I told them I'm singing 1980's soft rock ballads into the microphone.

About MS, I really don't know. Usually I don't mind checking about such things, but I'm a little tipsy and it's post-Super Bowl, so I think I'll pass.

Thank god I'm not on your side xD