By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Be apart of "We Are Playstation"

"The rules are simple – capture the perfect image of you, your friends or your family enjoying a PlayStation moment with your PLAYSTATION3, PlayStation2 or PlayStation Portable and upload it to www.weareplaystation.com. There are different categories your photos could enter: Caught in the Moment, Unexpected Places, PlayStation Parties, True Love and Endless Play. A panel of guest judges will assess top user-rated snaps on their merits and work out which photographer deserves the top prize of 1000 euros and a Sony D-SLR a350 camera. Ten runners up will receive cash prizes of 100 euros each, while the next best 100 entries will get their hands on a top PlayStation game or vouchers for the PlayStation Store. All entries have the chance of being used in a future PlayStation marketing campaign."

http://www.electronictheatre.co.uk/articles/archive/2009/sony-launch-we-are-playstation-campaign-01310109/

Cool, I could be famous!

Around the Network

here's my entry. I'm not sure what to call it though.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

ameratsu said:

I'd call it "Life in 4D"  

Personally I need some pictures of me and my friends playing Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm and Little Big Planet.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

oh man... i don't think ill participate... just a little camera-shy

Initiating social expirement #928719281

ameratsu said:

lmao.. you do know he made a new one with some 20 ps3s right ? XD i think it was 23

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network
ameratsu said:

is that photoshopped?

Initiating social expirement #928719281

so looks like playstation is trying the Wii marketing campaign now huh? gonna show people having FUN playing the PS3

huh?

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

786_ali said:
ameratsu said:

is that photoshopped?

GO TO YOUTUBE AND TYPE: I HAVE 3 PS3's

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller