By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OPM RE5 REVIEW ARRIVES -- 5/5!

http://forums.n4g.com/OPM-March-Issue-Review-Scores-for-RE5-FEAR-2-and-a-few-others-m535803.aspx

so a 100% score for Re5 from OPM.

impressive I would say

Here's a few quotes from the RE5 review: "RE5 isn't about solitary frights in the dark anymore. It's about hyper-intense, adrenaline-fueled, partner-focused action."

"RE5 takes the co-op experience to a new level and reinvigorates the survival horror genre"

" While RE5 still resists conversion to a pure shooter mechanism, you can now strafe, and while panning with your weapon isn't exactly fast, it's no longer insufferably slow"

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Thats my most anticipated game of the year. Nice going Capcom.

I would have preferred the RE5 franchise stay a solo game, scrounging for ammo and health, weary of what zombie/monster is going to jump out at you next. Now its just a straight up action/shooter.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

They said survival horror? LOL

It is that the co-op is the best feature and will be huge in this game.

@kownicki

yet they gave KZ2 & LBP 5/5's

but yeah any other new IP this gen has been reviewed not to great by them

Motorstorm PR a 3/5 my A$$!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

And that's exactly why numerical reviews are a joke.

"RE5 isn't about solitary frights in the dark anymore. It's about hyper-intense, adrenaline-fueled, partner-focused action."

If I wanted hyper-intense, adrenaline-fueled, partner-focused action. I would buy any of the generic shooters on the market.

We can assume the same same score for Xbox 360 version as well I'm guessing. Nice.. I hated the demo

Name alone guarantees a 90+% overall rating for this game however if the demo was anything to go buy it seems OPM have been sucked into hype.

So basically it is a great game but not a Resident Evil. Great Capcom. Now I suggest you create a Monster Hunter FPS... go for it!

Good to know it has be ruined. RE appears to be more of a fps then a survival horror game now.