By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should there be a Luigi's Mansion 2 on Wii?

I am sure this has already been discussed but I couldn't find the threads.  I really liked the first game and it just makes sense that this game would go well with the Wii controls.  Should Nintendo make a sequel with motion controls?  It would sell a few million if they put some effort into it. 

Around the Network

not a bad idea, but id prefer some 2d super mario bros just like nes and snes ones bring up spmb4!!!!

I loved Luigi's Mansion. An underrated classic.

So, yes. Please do it Nintendo :)

sethnintendo said:

I am sure this has already been discussed but I couldn't find the threads.  I really liked the first game and it just makes sense that this game would go well with the Wii controls.  Should Nintendo make a sequel with motion controls?  It would sell a few million if they put some effort into it. 

I think Luigi's Mansion was "hold fans over" game for those waiting for Super Mario 128/Sunshine.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I would buy it. Especially if they made it co-op with the second player as Mario, (unless he gets kidnapped again).

And in this way, it could be named Mario and Luigi's Mansion, ensuring high sales.

But Luigi's mansion with co-op seems like a good idea to me.

Around the Network

I just want another game with Luigi as the main character. Mansion based or not.

CIHYFS?

Luigi owns Mario any day.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

I'd buy it--love the Cube game

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I think that Miyamoto said he wants to do a Luigi's Mansion game with Wii controls but I can't remember where I saw that. It was before the Wii's launch.

BCrayfish said:
I just want another game with Luigi as the main character. Mansion based or not.

Yea, it would be nice.  I think any game staring just Luigi would be pretty cool.  Some people didn't like the first game but I am not sure what would be the best Luigi game beside a sequel to Luigi's Mansion.  I am trying to think of a nice original game to put Luigi in but it is pretty hard.