By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - nintendo should improved Smash Brawl's online ?

why MK is so hot and brawl is a fail (online of course...)

Around the Network

this is one of the main reasons brawl was a letdown. Online was the main selling point for me.

I've only ever played 1 lag free online game in brawl and that was against a single person.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

The only problem is that it lags other than that its good.

I think people need to stop bitching about Brawl's online and just be grateful Nintendo decided to include online at all. Its not perfect, nothing is (apart from Hasselhoff's manly perm and chest & knight Rider) so deal with it.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

I agree that they should fix it, and that it needs fixing to be fun, but I do not think they will.

have yet to play an online match which has work even remotely well, I was so excited about the prospect of online Brawl as well : (

Also the fact that you can't see any of your opponents details, and if they disconect they are replaced instantly by a computer takes away absolutely everything that is fun about online play as for all you know you are playing a computer... but with a load of lag.

The question is how can Nintendo fix it?

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

^ with an update

They won't be fixing anything.

Smash is not much of a good online game anyway. It's FAR FAR better with a group of friends in your room... all screaming everytime someone goes off screen lol...