By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - nintendo should improved Smash Brawl's online ?

They really should, I haven't played a lot of Online because I can never find anybody.

But they won't fix it, so we'll have to wait 'till the next Smash Bros.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
Xen said:
They won't be fixing anything.

Smash is not much of a good online game anyway. It's FAR FAR better with a group of friends in your room... all screaming everytime someone goes off screen lol...

and thats why they should have added mic support! :P

But yeah I agree, I would much rather play a good game of smash with a few friends in the same room than a fantastic one against them without being able to properly communicate... or insult.

NintendoMan said:
I think people need to stop bitching about Brawl's online and just be grateful Nintendo decided to include online at all. Its not perfect, nothing is (apart from Hasselhoff's manly perm and chest & knight Rider) so deal with it.

I'm not biching about brawl I'm just telling a fact : I cannot connect with peoples online. I love the game but the online suck !

the worst part of the online is that it is nintendo's fault. its one thing to have p2p online, but they dont just have that.

i know this because i play with my friends who live less than 5 minutes away and they have good internet connections like i do. we report exactly the same problems in exactly the same way.

first of all the wii doesnt have fast internet. thats annoying, but there are work arounds especially in such a game as smash.

second and more importantly is that it makes sure everyone is lined up. everyone has exactly the same lag. in order to do this, everyone's commands take a extra frames. so basically add 10-20 frames for every command you want to do and you have brawl online.

for anyone reasonable competitive (me and my friends) this is completely unplayable. for everyone else its dam annoying.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

I've basically accepted at this point the fact that no games seem to have really good online capabilities with the Wii. Mind you, I don't own Mario Kart, and I heard it was fairly decent. Just seems like compared to other consoles the Wii's online capabilities are sub-par unfortunately.

Hopefully one day Nintendo will learn to take online seriously, because it doesn't seem like things will change much this gen.

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

Around the Network
Cueil said:
Nintendo just needs to fix their online

This. The network just needs to be rebuilt from the ground-up

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.