By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - S-S-Super Smash Has-Beens!!!!

What about those characters from the mario rpg for the snes. The J man hasnt played it in a long time but still remembers a bootleg kirby and wooden doll.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

johnny bazakatone
cool spot
animaniacs
bug
mr bones
clockwork knight
gex
bubsy
spyro
crash
all of sonic's frnds (sans tails n knuckles)
jumping flash

hmm... yup this game would be crap!

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

Nemo, Kid Icarus, the Earthbound Kid (lets face it, the only time earthbound is mentioned is in SSB ^_^)

BONK from Bonk's adventure, Glover, Billy and Jimmy from Double Dragon, the Bad Dudes, the Guy from Kung Fu, the Ghostbusters, etc. etc.

That Guy said:
Nemo, Kid Icarus, the Earthbound Kid (lets face it, the only time earthbound is mentioned is in SSB ^_^)

BONK from Bonk's adventure, Glover, Billy and Jimmy from Double Dragon, the Bad Dudes, the Guy from Kung Fu, the Ghostbusters, etc. etc.

I certainly hope you're not talking about Ness.

CIHYFS?

I don't even like Earthbound, but saying Ness is a has-been is pretty stupid. Honestly, if you're playable in Smash Bros. (or even an AT for a matter), you're pretty much guaranteed to not be a has-been. Sure, Ness only had his one game, but it's got such a massive cult following that calling him a has-been is crazy.

Has-beens are guys like Gex or Bubsy.

Around the Network
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
I don't even like Earthbound, but saying Ness is a has-been is pretty stupid. Honestly, if you're playable in Smash Bros. (or even an AT for a matter), you're pretty much guaranteed to not be a has-been. Sure, Ness only had his one game, but it's got such a massive cult following that calling him a has-been is crazy.

mmmmhmmm so We can take Sonic off the Has Been list as well, right?

Anyways, lets add the entire "Clay Fighters" roster to the has been list.

That Guy said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

mmmmhmmm so We can take Sonic off the Has Been list as well, right?

Anyways, lets add the entire "Clay Fighters" roster to the has been list.

Yeah, Sonic isn't a has-been. People still know about him, and his games still sell. Sure, most people think he sucks now, but has-beens are, as I said, characters like Gex or Bubsy. They haven't even been heard of for 10+ years.

Remember the chester the cheetos guy had his own game. AND WHO CAN FORGET THE TOXIC CRUSADERS? OR BATTLETOADS?

=))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))