By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz XBox 360 Gamerscore League - The Return

But for now, that one guy is ahead of you

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Firstly, am I the only one who sees nothing in NeoRatt's posts?
Secondly, am going to lose my GeoW 2 platinum and I am not happy
Thirdly, I probably won't be logging in for several months. I am HAWX next month on PS3 (for MP) and then nothing till SO 4 in June due to exams, so please keep me in the league, I will be achievement hunting again in the summer

Wow whats up with Neoratts account! He lost all his wall posts, his profile pic, signature ....

So it isn't just me

Munkeh111 said:
So it isn't just me

Maybe it all got to much

Around the Network

Woah Neoratt whats happening? And its only happening in this thread. His posts in other threads are fine.

Alright, I confess. I did it. I was annoyed at not getting any points this week and decided to hax0rz Neoratt's account. Surely you can all agree that it was a reasonable course of action.

Yeah I noticed it about an hour ago and sent him a message, also he took away his pic and took away most of his profile so we don't know how tall he is and what colour his eyes are lol.

Can other people see yhe league on the first page as i can't ! I blame the dutch bloke.

dabas said:
Can other people see yhe league on the first page as i can't ! I blame the dutch bloke.

Either somebody hacked his account or its an evil ex girlfriend LOL!