By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - “Xbox 360 is not ahead by a million units,” PS3 now market’s number 2, says Reeves

fulcizombie said:
Deneidez said:
TRios_Zen said:
honestly NOT trying to rain on your parade (I don't think Sony is dying or anything stupid like that)

Its so funny that one must say this or he will be hater or something. :D

Anyway... Current trend is that X360 is selling more. Gap isn't wide in Europe, thats true, but still especially in Europe PS3 costs way too much. For example its 400?($511!) here. If there won't be any price drops soon, even Mohammed won't be able to keep it up.

*oops* I forgot,

And I am not for doom sony doom... I am for DOOM SONY & MS DOOM! Buahahahaha....

You can find a ps3 with 1-2 paci in games for as low as 350 euros these days .

Special offers != current market price ,  well if you go to nearest shop you will have to pay more than 500€. :)

(here = Finland, btw)

Around the Network

KillerMan, oops. Sorry got confused with the US release

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

Goddbless said:
Pristine20 said:

He's only talking about his region---Europa.

So why did he mention NPD?

Reeves didn't mention the NPD, the author of the news did, maybe because that author is american

Sony mentions their own numbers, whereas MS cites data from chart-track and gfk. Who to trust...

considering the difference in shipment and sold according to our website(21.3 vs our 19.2)I believe PS3 is under tracked and good news that they are outselling xbox since last few weeks in that region.

Around the Network

keeping it positive is all he is doing. i believe, and so does sony, a price cut on the ps3 and it will outsell the 360. the only questions remains though, when will the price cut come?

I just looked up the European price. Holy crap 239Euro vs 399Euro. I am a Sony fan and I wouldn't buy the PS3 at that price spread.

MS is talking about Europe
Sony is talking about PAL

/Thread

DirtyP2002 said:

I don't get this. Did he just say, there is no 8million gap? Or is he just talking about Europe? He can't be talking about Europe only, because the article says "looking back on the post-December NPD fallout."

This is a serious question, I don't get what he is trying to say.

I think he's saying outsold by a million. Well I dunno though, I'm confused with that statement too.

for a moment there i though he was talking worldwide but its only europe well i dont know who to believe is the ps3 undertracked or not?