By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - For gamers in your 30's and maybe upper 20's

yeah im done with mine i played more but those R the ones i own

Play Me

Around the Network

I just added the games on my list that I remember.... it's at 240 now but I know that I have 200+ games for the ps1... about 60 for the Gamecube 100+ Ps2.. NES.. 60+ SNES 60+... GB & GBA 200+ etc.. I just gave up adding the games.. I don't even added the games for the Wii and DS... sigh...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

My list is almost up-to-date.

It's probably missing a few old PC games that I may have forgotten about. It's also missing a whole lot of games not currently supported by vgchartz database (Game&Watch, VIDEOPAC/Odyssey², Amstrad CPC).

I have access to most my games except a couple of DC games (which should be in a box somewhere), my VIDEOPAC games (lost somewhere at my parents), and a bunch of PC games (here and there at my parents). I also can't play my Amstrad CPC games until I repair my disc drive.

I haven't added every game in my collection to my list. There is a massive stack of PC games (dating back to my teenage years in the 90s, which was for me the golden age of PC gaming). I honestly can't recall all of the Master system games I had in the very early 90s and I can't be bothered going box digging to find out. so I list newish games or games I outright remember if I can be bothered.

With gaming I do struggle to play the games I have, I offen buy a stack of games and it might be up to 18 months before I play the game (unless a friend heavily insists I play it right that second). the joy of that is I can sometimes forget alot about a game and replay it with nearly the same amount of thrill some 2-3 years down the track.

KylieDog said:
jagenjg said:
New question. Did anyone elses SNES yellow? I think that is common so I guess I should ask differently. Did anyone have an SNES that did not yellow over time?

No, I thought that only happened to people to smoke around it.

My list of games is largely incomplete, current gen is up to date I think, but I know I'm missing some games from previous generations, entire consoles worth in some cases. Unless I unpack them from storage I probably won't remember them, unless a game happens to get mentioned in which case I may add it.

Smoke has never been around mine, but I heard on a AVGN episode that it is common.  Even if you did not smoke.

Somthing to do with the plastic dye that was used.  NES look just as grey as day one. plus a little dust I guess.  Anyway thanks to all that participated in the thread.  I looked in you guys' profile and it remender me of some that had missed.

I never get all my old GB and GBA titles so I am calling a wash on those titles.

PS... Ill try to dig up that episode where he talks about the yellowed SNES and post it.  Wish me luck on that one, it a lot of episodes.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Around the Network
Shinlock said:
I haven't added every game in my collection to my list. There is a massive stack of PC games (dating back to my teenage years in the 90s, which was for me the golden age of PC gaming). I honestly can't recall all of the Master system games I had in the very early 90s and I can't be bothered going box digging to find out. so I list newish games or games I outright remember if I can be bothered.

With gaming I do struggle to play the games I have, I offen buy a stack of games and it might be up to 18 months before I play the game (unless a friend heavily insists I play it right that second). the joy of that is I can sometimes forget alot about a game and replay it with nearly the same amount of thrill some 2-3 years down the track.

I understand if the PC collection will not get completed...  Time period is too big, and there has been way too many games.  Just a lost cause in my mind.  I am going to try and find Montazumas Revinge.  I think that was the oldest PC game I had.  It was my first one on my Tandy 1000.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

jagenjg said:
New question. Did anyone elses SNES yellow? I think that is common so I guess I should ask differently. Did anyone have an SNES that did not yellow over time?

My SNES was wierd...  The top of it is still grey like the day I bought it.  The bottom part turned yellow though.  So much so that it's almost brown now.

For my list I just put games I actually still own the physical copy for. There were lots of PC/NES/SNES/N64 games I had back in the day that have been lost or sold.  For the current time though my collection is up to date.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

HA!!! I found it.

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/01/17/plastic-discoloration-why-your-snes-turned-yellow/

An antiquated Nintendo response claims that the flame-resistant chemical used in the case discolors via exposure to heat, air, or light over time.

I'm 26, my earliest console was a NES, and my list is 99% COMPLETE. I have about 260 NES games, in milk crates, easily accessible, and alphabetized. I think I just need to add Spore and Super Metroid (on VC) right now.

Most of these games I've collected at the swap meet at the Classic Gaming Expo, and going to every GameCrazy in my county when they had their NES game blowout sale when they were going to stop carrying them. This was all over the last 7 years or so.

I used to have many more games for NES, SNES, Game Boy, and N64, but they got lost along the way. I remember when my family got a SNES, my mom gave most of our NES games to our neighbors, and that's when I stopped loving her. Then she had a yard sale and sold my fucking Technodrome to our other neighbor's kid without asking me.

And I have 2 SNES's, one of which is yellow as hell, and the other's just barely lost its color.

i've only been adding games that i've bought this gen or since i signed up (persona 3&4).

it's really too much to bother with considering i haven't finished most of the games that i've listed.

my gaming goes back to the atari 2600.