By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - For gamers in your 30's and maybe upper 20's

That would be an impossible task for me.. instead I'm just going by what I have for Wii (my only console this generation)  DS and whats on Virtual Console.

Around the Network

I'm nowhere near my complete collection. I've just listed the games I can see from my sofa where I keep my laptop. I really should update it sometime with the other games I have.

I'm in my mid 20's and I only have about 50% listed.  I've collected consoles, games and accessories for about 7 years now and my entire den is filled with boxes.  I'm actually in the process of working out a deal to sell it to a collector so i'm not sure if I should even bother making a complete list since I wont own it much longer.

Easy for me. Last console I had was a Colecovision and that's long, long gone. So my list is current with everything I own

I haven't bothered going any further back then this gen. My list would start to get disturbingly long if I included everything.

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

Around the Network

If I include games left behind at my father's house, I will never finish this, not without painstaking soul-searching and some photos of the gaming cabinet at home. I owned a metric ton of NES games, a lot of Gameboy games, and quite a few GBA games - even a smattering of Game Gear games!

It is hopeless, and I am but 21.

1st) My list is complete. Always.
2nd) I wish I could say my SNES hasn't turned yellow.

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

I will eventually but as of now, no it isnt complete. With the amount of games i had the last 2 generations, not to mention the SNES and NES generations, I would probably spend over 6 hours just adding games to my list.

My List is incomplete, I need to add a lot of games.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I pretty much just did it for this gen...I honetly don't even remember the games I had for the NES, etc...

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS