By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Post in here if you are a PlayStation Fanboy must meet requirements

wfz said:
antfromtashkent said:
wfz said:
wfz said:
I've played Kingdom Hearts. Sign me up.

Why the hell did I have to get the last post on that page? :P

apparantly there is a hold up in the signup prossess... were all waiting for a resolution....

So far: you have to own all the Sony products ever made, and not own any other console.....EVARR!!!!11

Ah so he's not looking for an army, he's looking for a Special Ops team, a very small and highly skilled group of individuals to carry out his tasks?

your right i want to now who is who on this site wen it come to PS3 fanism list updated with rules for being underlined those that meet the requirements and are not underline reasons could be that u didnt have enough info in ur post so please post agian like The's post that was a good one

Play Me

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:
wfz said:
antfromtashkent said:
wfz said:
wfz said:

apparantly there is a hold up in the signup prossess... were all waiting for a resolution....

So far: you have to own all the Sony products ever made, and not own any other console.....EVARR!!!!11

Ah so he's not looking for an army, he's looking for a Special Ops team, a very small and highly skilled group of individuals to carry out his tasks?

your right i want to now who is who on this site wen it come to PS3 fanism list updated with rules for being underlined those that meet the requirements and are not underline reasons could be that u didnt have enough info in ur post so please post agian like The's post that was a good one

so me owning 3 PS1's, 2 PS2's, 2 PSP's and a PS3 is not enuff to be undelined?   D:

antfromtashkent said:
BHR-3 said:
wfz said:
antfromtashkent said:
wfz said:
wfz said:

so me owning 3 PS1's, 2 PS2's, 2 PSP's and a PS3 is not enuff to be undelined?   D:

Man Your A TRUE Fanboy....dont worry about these stupid requirements

I AM A TRUE FANBOY!!!!!!!

I eat 360's for breakfast and Wii's for lunch and PC's for dinner, and the next morning I poop out a PS3!!!!

lol j/k

Initiating social expirement #928719281

Ive owned all Playstation consoles and have never bought a games console that didn't say 'Sony' on it.

Do what you want with my name

Around the Network

I own a 360. missed that. DAMN IT!!!!

But I own(ed) all of the PS consoles and I love them all

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

Soul_tech10 said:

I am a sony/ps fanboy because it is the only family of games consoles that i have, have had and will have!

I also hate microsoft for being snotty, rude and big headed! I dont mind Ninty though! but i still wont buy a wii! Japanaese companys FTW!

You do realize that the reasons you have for hating microsoft could be applied to Sony and Nintendo as well right? 

I Love Playstation. Had EVERY console on the first day of release...

But i also own a 360 and have owned a Wii =/

Sorry

EVERYBODY NEW #1 RULE - IF YOU OWN EVERY PS BRAND PRODUCT YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY A HARDCORE SONY FANBOY!!!

Xxain said:
EVERYBODY NEW #1 RULE - IF YOU OWN EVERY PS BRAND PRODUCT YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY A HARDCORE SONY FANBOY!!!

seconded

I also suggest that if you don't own all ps brand product (i.e. no psp) you can't be leader of the sony fanboys