By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Post in here if you are a PlayStation Fanboy must meet requirements

i got a ps2 and a ps3 and planin on gettin a ps4 ps forever

Around the Network

I got all PS products

Initiating social expirement #928719281

gergroy said:
Xxain said:
EVERYBODY NEW #1 RULE - IF YOU OWN EVERY PS BRAND PRODUCT YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY A HARDCORE SONY FANBOY!!!

seconded

I also suggest that if you don't own all ps brand product (i.e. no psp) you can't be leader of the sony fanboys

Seconded, Im hijackin this thread

Xxain said:
gergroy said:
Xxain said:
EVERYBODY NEW #1 RULE - IF YOU OWN EVERY PS BRAND PRODUCT YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY A HARDCORE SONY FANBOY!!!

seconded

I also suggest that if you don't own all ps brand product (i.e. no psp) you can't be leader of the sony fanboys

Seconded, Im hijackin this thread

I nominate Xxain as leader

786_ali YOU ARE HARDCORE SONY FANBOY WELCOME

Around the Network
gergroy said:
Soul_tech10 said:

I am a sony/ps fanboy because it is the only family of games consoles that i have, have had and will have!

I also hate microsoft for being snotty, rude and big headed! I dont mind Ninty though! but i still wont buy a wii! Japanaese companys FTW!

You do realize that the reasons you have for hating microsoft could be applied to Sony and Nintendo as well right? 

No, cos i just hate M$!

PS3 Trophies

DS: 120,000,000; Wii: 60,000,000; Xbox 360: 38,000,000; PlayStation 3: 34,000,000; PlayStation Portable: 60,000,000

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Soul_tech10 said:
gergroy said:
Soul_tech10 said:

I am a sony/ps fanboy because it is the only family of games consoles that i have, have had and will have!

I also hate microsoft for being snotty, rude and big headed! I dont mind Ninty though! but i still wont buy a wii! Japanaese companys FTW!

You do realize that the reasons you have for hating microsoft could be applied to Sony and Nintendo as well right? 

No, cos i just hate M$!

thats fine if you feel that way, I'm just saying sony and nintendo are just as guilty at being snotty, rude and big headed as microsoft is.

Vetteman94 said:

I would think i can meet the requirements.

I have had all Playstation consoles, sold my N64 for my PS1 and never looked back. Had over 200 games on each the PS1 and PS2. Currently have 47 PS3 games and 27 PSN games. I do have an original 60GB PS3 which I converted to a 320GB. And now I have a new 80GB PS3 that I converted to a 500GB, mainly to save my BC 60GB.   I also own 2 PSPs,  A PSP-1000 and LE PSP-3000. I also wait until the last second to buy a 360 game just to make sure it wont be coming out on PS3.

I only own a 360 for the games that dont come out on PS3. Everything else I buy on PS3.  I recently got rid of my 360 due to RROD.

I also have no plans on buying a Wii and will most definitely buy a PS4 regardless of cost. 

Updated original post to match new criteria and current circumstances.

Xxain said:
786_ali YOU ARE HARDCORE SONY FANBOY WELCOME

Hurraz!!

Initiating social expirement #928719281

lol thx