By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What Does Your Avatar Say About You?

I ask the question because my 2 daughters said to me today dad you look like an emo with that picture whatever that is.

So i was wondering does the posters avatar form an opinion of them for you.

I supose subconsciely the image puts something into your head of poster.

anyway just a thought on my part what do you think?

Around the Network

I think it tells people I have a weird sense of humor. It has a "wtf"-quality to it

Can't say I agree with your daugters about yours (it reminds more of Nightmare Before Christmas, and that's a good thing). But overall, yes, a person's avatar does have an effect on what I think about him/her. What can I say, I'm superficial that way.

And mine says that I'm obsessed with a game about a little boy-king that the majority of the world will never hear about, let alone care for.

I don't think it does. I don't even look at someones avatar anyways. I just read their posts.

I guess both my avatar and sig suggest I like to mock Sony/MS execs.

Around the Network

Mine says I'm special! :D
......................... never mind.

It's an indication of my "defender of justice and peace" attitude ;)

well i think mine says i like raiden from mortal kombat and that i will shock your ass

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Mine says that I think The Simpsons is as huge as The Beatles.

my avatar shows I'm a basketball fanatic and that if you get in my way i put my nuts in yo face!