By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Bioshock PC demo - 7 PM EST on Monday

http://forums.2kgames.com/forums/showthread.php?s=fc7bd83a7e6871e30d63db5f899e487d&p=105579

For those of us who use the keyboard and mouse combo!

Around the Network

For further clarification:

http://www.2kgames.com/cultofrapture/home.html

PC DEMO COMING TO YOU ON MONDAY

August 19, 2007

The wait is nearly over. At 7 PM EST the BioShock PC demo will go live for you to enjoy. We will have exclusive pre-loading at Fileplanet. Set your watches for 7 o'clock!

IMPORTANT: Please be sure to download the latest drivers from ATI and Nvidia that will be available Monday for best performance with your video cards.

- Elizabeth

I am gonna download this and see how it will run on my laptop. Hopefully good!

So uhm when is 7 PM?

konnichiwa said:
So uhm when is 7 PM?

GMT -5:00

Boo yeah, can't f'n wait for this one... can't wait to see how I feel about the game actually playing it on my PC... been waiting for this one ALLLLL year and it's finally almost here!!!!

If only the friggen game came out in Australia before the 24th... i don't have enough time to play it :(

Around the Network
Dolla Dolla said:
konnichiwa said:
So uhm when is 7 PM?

GMT -5:00

Wooha that is in a half hour :).

Um... No... on the 20th, not the 19th... so like many hours...

From what I can tell, to preload the demo you need to be a subscriber to Fileplanet/IGN....

Why not just let us preload it over steam like the actual game?

To Each Man, Responsibility

Is there any information on the size of the file?

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

so what time is this demo coming out New Jersey time? i kinda dont know how to tell time zones.
"From what I can tell, to preload the demo you need to be a subscriber to Fileplanet/IGN...."
does that mean we have to pay for the demo?.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?