By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which games are you waiting on virtual console ?

Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together
Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Calibre

Am I missing anything?

No, because stupid Squeenix isn't making any more titles in the series.

Around the Network
Snake612 said:
I don't have the Wii but my friend and I would really like to see WWF No Mercy on the Wii.

It's a good idea but I don't think cause there is so many wrestlers that are not in the WWE anymore. That cause a problem... But a agree with you : No mercy would be tremendous. This is, by far, my favorite wrestling game of all time...

Yoshi Island

Mega Man 7!

The only main Mega Man game on a Nintendo system where Mega Man actually looks good and the music and sounds don't sound beepy at all.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Majora's Mask, that's it.

Around the Network

Mario Party and Majora's Mask. Thats all I want for now.

"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever" -Shigeru Miyamoto

Currently Playing - Metroid Zero Mission

>15% ending
Normal Hard <2hrs <100% Normal Hard
<2hrs 100%
Normal Hard 2-4hrs <100% Normal Hard
>2hrs 100%
Normal Hard 4+hrs <100% Normal Hard

Final Fantasy VI and Tales of Phantasia.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

Well, I was waiting for SMRPG, but that already came out. That was my main one. I'd like to see them translate the older Fire Emblems (or remake them on the DS). Also Majora's Mask and the Earthbound Series (or remake the Earthbounds on the DS).

Majora's Mask

Oh I dunno...

Majora's Mask for one... I really never gave that game a proper chance. I'd love to give it some play time.

Super Smash Bros. would be another great game. I already have MK64 and SF64, so adding Smash Bros. would complete my N64 epic multiplayer collection.

And let's not forget Yoshi's Island. Great platformer that I'd love to play again.