By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The big 5 on the PS3: Which one do you want the most?

As an eventual PS3 owner [$200 or less, so I'm looking at a good 3-5 years], this is pretty easy actually. I would ONLY be interested in Uncharted. I've never been into R&C or Unreal. Warhawk is a flying/shooter, right? I used to love those on NES & SNES, but now, I don't know, it's like the more realistic [closer to real dogfighting] those games get, the less I like them. [Give me a side-scrolling shooter like Gradius any day] And Heavenly Sword seems kind of cool, but I detested God of War, and somehow can't shake the closeness of the two titles [just not a fan of that type of action].

I'm sure that all four of those games will be GREAT games, and sell a lot of copies, I'm just not that interested in them personally, not my entertainment dollar. My biggest problem is that they don't *seem* to bring anything new to the table.

Now Uncharted, that looks fantastic. It's the sort of game that looks like it could deliver fresh content, new experiences, and sell systems.

Around the Network

Anyone for Warhawk yet? It seems to be the dog on this list?

Hard to choose between Ratchet and Uncharted, both form top devs. One is new but other is the proven franchise.

If have to go with...... Uncharted i think.

none of those 5 titles look like AAA titles to me... i would rent them first through gamefly.

Metal Gear Solid 4, and Folkore are the ones i'm lookin forward to buy.

Ari_Gold said:
none of those 5 titles look like AAA titles to me... i would rent them first through gamefly.

Sure they dont, go back to ms forum.

Around the Network

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Ari_Gold said:

ahahah the thread asks if you could buy only one and your renting them?.

i'd pick Heavenly sword

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, I would have went with UT3 but there are a lot of FPS but very few games like Uncharted.

I don't have a PS3 but the title that I would buy if I have one, Heavenly Sword.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Probably R&C. I haven't played any of the others, but I love platformers (Mario and Jak ftw!) and it looks absolutely jaw-dropping.