By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Exclusive: Microsoft to get Resident Evil 5 bundle, red 360s

big_boss said:
Infamous said:
Silly trolls, new 360's don't RROD anymore. I guess you can use that scrapegoat a little while, though.

My 60gb pro did two weeks after I got Gears and my little brothers Arcade did too when he tried to download some movies.

Come on bro. You can do better than that.

Anyways, yep, I'll buy a second 360 just for the hell of it. I like how they treat the consumer, and that one looks cool. I had the single ring of death and had a new 360 in a week. Try that with Sony...or better yet, try to buy a PS3 without a BR attachment needlessly added.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

2 questions

1. IS this bundle outside japan (cause both 360 and PS3 get a RE5 bundle there)

2. If this bundle is in NA or Europe or both, is it exclusive to 360? (basically does PS3 get a RE5 bundle in non-Japan as well?)

i hope it looks better in person

The red controller looks great, would look good on the 360 too. They really should just replace the pro with the red limited one for the same price for a short while. I'm sure it would cause a nice bump in sales for little added cost. Adding another Halo like sku would be dumb.

If they make it darker it'll look very cool!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

I wouldn't be surprised if Gears 3 gets it's own limited console. Crimson omen, a Lancer and Marcus' scowl.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
big_boss said:
Infamous said:
Silly trolls, new 360's don't RROD anymore. I guess you can use that scrapegoat a little while, though.

My 60gb pro did two weeks after I got Gears and my little brothers Arcade did too when he tried to download some movies.

Come on bro. You can do better than that.

Anyways, yep, I'll buy a second 360 just for the hell of it. I like how they treat the consumer, and that one looks cool. I had the single ring of death and had a new 360 in a week. Try that with Sony...or better yet, try to buy a PS3 without a BR attachment needlessly added.

Would you really considered getting a second 360 before a PS3? I'm just wondering because you seem to be fairly enthused about a few PS3 exclusives that are dropping this year / have already dropped. It just seem a waste until you've got all 3 system (well unless you have relatives and you want to hog your console :p)

OT: Hope that's not the official colour, it looks very cheap, would be much better if they gloss it or make the colour much more darker (almost maroon).

Krill said:
At least this new colour will match the RROD when it happens.....I kid, I kid

You're braver than me. I was going to make that post, but didn't, for fear of being banned.

It does look pretty ugly, but it comes with RE5, so it evens out

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

This bundle has to come with a hard drive or a 512 memory card. Super Street Fighter 2 remix won't fit on a 256 mb card.

File Size: 368 MB

That is the last thing I thought I would ever see: The color red used in the design of a 360.