By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 sale explode in Denmark

FishyJoe said:
Can I start a new thread for every country the Wii is winning in? You see where this leads...

but that is the norm...if it was the norm it wouldnt be news.

Around the Network

Hus, are you flattered when an entire thread gets made about you?

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=5807

You're a VGC staple now.

Fuzzmosis said:
Konnichiwa, we thank you for quoting the entire 5 paragraphs.

You're welcome :).

In general I think the PS3 is being somewhat undertracked in Europe .And the Wii way overtracked in most of continental Europe .
Denmark is a small market ,still its is interesting to see what sell there .

The funniest thing about Hus is that he spends so much time posting on here about the PS3 that he never actually plays it...

Around the Network
Alazam said:
The funniest thing about Hus is that he spends so much time posting on here about the PS3 that he never actually plays it...

Stealth flame. 

FishyJoe said:
Can I start a new thread for every country the Wii is winning in? You see where this leads...

Or of each city? Like this:

PS3 dominates in Kamachichi

Somewhere in the North of Japan better known as Hokkaido lies one of the smallest villages of Japan named Kamachici who haves 171 inhabitants.

Now  what is so special about it?

Last week three students bought an PS3 for the new Minna no golf that makes that the PS3 
 the most Popular next gen console  in Kamachichi.
The biggest concurrent for the PS3 is the Wii that respectively sold (only) now Two console's.

Alazam said:

Not a good first post!

Anyway, good to see that the PS3 is still trotting along in Europe. It's nice to see.

And I like Hus, he is informative and positive about Sony on the right boards. I don't see a problem with that, unless because the PS3 is currently struggling we are not allowed post positive news ir reports...

Dolla Dolla said:

Soriku said:
^ QFT

You usually have to actually quote the person if you're going to use the phrase QFT  

QFT

See what I did there? 

konnichiwa said:
FishyJoe said:

Or of each city? Like this:

PS3 dominates in Kamachichi

Somewhere in the North of Japan better known as Hokkaido lies one of the smallest villages of Japan named Kamachici who haves 171 inhabitants.

Now  what is so special about it?

Last week three students bought an PS3 for the new Minna no golf that makes that the PS3 
 the most Popular next gen console  in Kamachichi.
The biggest concurrent for the PS3 is the Wii that respectively sold (only) now Two console's.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=5225

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=5759

I love the irony on this board...