By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Seraphic has officially "Jumped in" ! (Epicness)

I will be buying SO4 as well, it looks like a nice game from everything I have seen of it.

I have never had a problem with the disc scratching (knock on wood) but I would guess it would be pretty hard to get a game replaced by M$ if that happend. You could look it up google, but keep in mind most people posting are pissed so things will probably look bad.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Around the Network

don't worry about it I'm also tempted and I might buy an xbox 360 mainly for the jrpg,likeSO4 and LO.

If you have the Falcon model you can get the cheap 20GB HDD from Microsoft

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Infamy79 said:

From the looks of it, it seems i have the Holiday X-Mas bundle that was left over. and yeah it seems to be a falcon.

How can i get the 20GB for cheap?

TRios_Zen said:
Congratulations, welcome to the family (so to speak).

Check here: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/hardware/memoryupdate/default.htm that will help you with the upgrade to the NXE. I didn't mind the blades at all but the NXE is a slick interface.

If you like JRPG's, Lost Odyssey is really old-school and absolutely enjoyable. WRPG wise I'd recommend Mass Effect.

Is Culdcept Saga multi-plat? I don't know, but that was a fun game.

Finally, if you plug your 360 into the net for the NXE update, and then disconnect from the net, you never have to worry about a game needing an update, as your box will never know there is one out there...

Hope you enjoy it. I'm getting a PS3 eventually, so I'll join you in your multi-console enjoyment!

Thanks dude! :P

And congrats in advance to your future Dual HD to. :D

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Infamy79 said:

From the looks of it, it seems i have the Holiday X-Mas bundle that was left over. and yeah it seems to be a falcon.

How can i get the 20GB for cheap?

I believe it's Microsoft's program or something where they can send you a hard drive?

Infamy79 said:

This. Use the link TRios_Zen wrote in his post.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

2) Yeah, WRPGs, FPS, PUZZLES *Im loving the Arcade Puzzle game that came with the 360 real fun*, Racers, Action, Platformers, ActionJRPG's, SJRPG's, Etc...

JRPG: Lost Odyssey, Tales of Vesperia, Infinite Undiscovery

WRPG: Mass Effect, Fable 2, Fallout 3 (has no multiplayer + great PC/360 only DLCs), Too Human (give the demo a try - some love it, some hate it)

FPS: Left 4 Dead, Halo 3, Condemned Criminal Origins, Prey, Perfect Dark Zero

Puzzles:Beautiful Katamari, I'm sure there are tons of XBL Arcade puzzle games

Racers: Project Gotham Racing 4 (Arcade/Simulation), Forza 2 (Simulation), Burnout Revenge (current gen exclusive - LOL), Test Drive Unlimited (Arcade/Simulation)

Action: Crackdown !!!!, Saints Row, Dead Rising, Ninja Gaiden 2

Platformers: Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts (no it's NOT a racer), Kameo

TPS: Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

Bolded = Older games, but still very good

good decision, both consoles will be fun times!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Actually, the Last Remnant not suck, it has a beautiful graphic only problem is framerate issue. I have ever played and i love it. I think this game is awesome. If you can't wait for PS3 version should rent or buy it. Now, i have the jrpg collection for 360 following.

1. Tales of Vesperia (best gameplay)
2. Infinite Undiscovery (best story)
3. The Last Remnant (best graphic)
4. Star Ocean : The Last Hope (already pre-ordered) :)

DUDE!

KEURQUE. Add meh! :DDDD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!