By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Seraphic has officially "Jumped in" ! (Epicness)

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
BTW The 360 is bad about tearing up games if your console shakes at all when the console is playing a game, and the DVD discs are easier to scratch then the PS3 blu-ray discs so you gotta be careful with your disc care on 360, just a heads up.

Well, i dont move my consoles while playing them so...

But SEE this is what i mean! omg thats the only way right? if so i'll steer clear. thanks for the heads up max.

Well I get customers that don't move their consoles but they have friends or relitives that move about the house and when they stomp the floor too hard it rattles the 360 and then makes DEEP scratches in their discs.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
BTW The 360 is bad about tearing up games if your console shakes at all when the console is playing a game, and the DVD discs are easier to scratch then the PS3 blu-ray discs so you gotta be careful with your disc care on 360, just a heads up.

Well, i dont move my consoles while playing them so...

But SEE this is what i mean! omg thats the only way right? if so i'll steer clear. thanks for the heads up max.

Well I get customers that don't move their consoles but they have friends or relitives that move about the house and when they stomp the floor too hard it rattles the 360 and then makes DEEP scratches in their discs.

.......omfg........

That's cool congrats id buy one myself if i wasn't such a sony fanboy i don't know much to help u but it looks like u got all the help

By the way u can post in my thread post wat consoles u own here now that ur a ps360 owner it's in my sig help the HD's market share out

Play Me

Hammer-of-Dawn said:
Star Ocean a system seller outside japan???? I had to read it to believe it.

I'm one of those "few" outside of Japan.  I still have yet to get my 360 though.

@OT: Congrats!

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

BHR-3 said:
That's cool congrats id buy one myself if i wasn't such a sony fanboy i don't know much to help u but it looks like u got all the help

By the way u can post in my thread post wat consoles u own here now that ur a ps360 owner it's in my sig help the HD's market share out

Thanks! :P

And will do. HD consoles FTW!

@Chaos- Thanks!

Around the Network

I wouldn't worry much about disc scratching. The current house I live in has a rather week floor, and people "bounce" around all the time with no scratching yet. Sure if someone was jumping around in front of my tv and within a foot of the 360 there may be an issue, but by that time I would have severely beaten them them in the head with something. :D

The 360 RROD repair is for 3 years flat, there is nothing paid out of pocket and it useually takes less than a week and a half. (from personal experience) The closer you live to Texas the quicker you get your unit repaired, due to less shipping. Enjoy your 360 man, and don't let anyone worry you about the RROD, its no where near what it used to be, even with the Falcon.

Oh, if you have Netflix you MUST try it on live. I have found I watch more movies now than play games. (believe it or not)

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

IDK if u read all the rules for my thread but u can also post wat u know u'll be buying next gen so we can all know wat type of fanboy everybody is on VGC if not u'll be left with a u for undecided thanx for posting though

Play Me

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
IllegalPaladin said:

I'm sure many of the questions have been answered, but I'd highly recommend getting your own set of rechargeable AA batteries. I have some Duracell ones and their charger will give four batteries juice in 15 minutes. This way, you wont have to spend money on an official (overpriced) Microsoft pack.

The initial cost of the batteries and charger might be a little expensive, but then you'll have batteries for controllers, remote controls, digital cameras, ect for as long as the batteries last and you'll only have to pick up new batteries when the old ones can't hold a charge anymore.

Sounds solid, know were i could find one?

Here is what I have. Mine was a gift and it came from a place like Sam's Club so I don't know how much mine cost. However, I've been using it with things like a digital camera, one of those Havoc helicopters (which require 6AA batteries and lots of recharging), and 360/Wii controllers for over a year now.

The intitial investment is higher than the 360 play and charge wires and rechargable packs, but you wont be limited to just 360 controllers.

damndl0ser said:
I wouldn't worry much about disc scratching. The current house I live in has a rather week floor, and people "bounce" around all the time with no scratching yet. Sure if someone was jumping around in front of my tv and within a foot of the 360 there may be an issue, but by that time I would have severely beaten them them in the head with something. :D

The 360 RROD repair is for 3 years flat, there is nothing paid out of pocket and it useually takes less than a week and a half. (from personal experience) The closer you live to Texas the quicker you get your unit repaired, due to less shipping. Enjoy your 360 man, and don't let anyone worry you about the RROD, its no where near what it used to be, even with the Falcon.

Oh, if you have Netflix you MUST try it on live. I have found I watch more movies now than play games. (believe it or not)

Lmao @ Bolded!! :P

So for RROD rare as it is now an days is set for 3 years no matter what right? Solid.

Question though: If my games do get scratched for whatever reason will MS replace it? i've heared in many cases they have.

And @ netflix, yeah my dad wants me to get it once/if i get on Live. and wow you watch more movies then games? sweet.

And dont worry once i get my hands on SO4 i'll be over-joyed. :P big fan of the franchise.

Congratulations, welcome to the family (so to speak).

Check here: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/hardware/memoryupdate/default.htm that will help you with the upgrade to the NXE. I didn't mind the blades at all but the NXE is a slick interface.

If you like JRPG's, Lost Odyssey is really old-school and absolutely enjoyable. WRPG wise I'd recommend Mass Effect.

Is Culdcept Saga multi-plat? I don't know, but that was a fun game.

Finally, if you plug your 360 into the net for the NXE update, and then disconnect from the net, you never have to worry about a game needing an update, as your box will never know there is one out there...

Hope you enjoy it. I'm getting a PS3 eventually, so I'll join you in your multi-console enjoyment!